What about a "Jokes" thread? - I will start.

A bride on her wedding night says to her husband, "I have a confession to make my love, I used to be a hooker."

Stunned, he replies "That's a shock, but I find it pretty erotic. Please tell me more."

She replies, "Well, my name was Nigel and I used to play for Wigan."

a wife awakes in the middle of night to find her husband missing form their bed, she gets up and goes searching for him, on entering the kitchen she finds him sitting at the breakfast bar sobbing uncontrollably, concerned she asks him what could be so bad as to upset him so much. he slowly answers " do you remember 20 years ago when we were 16 your dad the judge caught us making love in the barn? " she flushes and answers yes. he continues " and he had his shotgun and said that if i didn't marry you the next morning he would make sure i went to jail for 20 years?" again she answers yes and ask why such a memory saddens him. he replies " i would have got out today!!"

On a beautiful summer's day, two English tourists were driving through Wales.

At Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogoch they stopped for lunch, and one of the tourists asked the waitress,

'Before we order, I wonder if you could settle an argument for us. Can you pronounce where we are, very, very, very slowly?'

The girl leaned over and said, 'Burrr … gurrr … king'

Last edited: